Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Where is everyone?

So far I have visited 14 sims. Once leaving my starting point, I have not seen another avi anywhere. Tartarus at 153,292,251, would not allow me to land there. AP Lands, 165,135,250 offers Pixie Villas, where you can live in peace and in your leisure, engage in the Dark Forest Slave Hunt.......ewwwwww. Narju 186,77,162 has a little house on an island and from the notes in the creator's profile, I shudder to think what happens there.

Athens II, 149,150,162, - looks like someone is building a corporate island here? But it is not finished. Softland, 84, 183, 57, calls itself a french sanctuary but the heavy metal music did not seem serene to me, and what do you know... more torture machines.

I was ready for some peace and quiet when I landed at Sanctus Domus, Salaam Shores, at 128,128,0 - beautiful simple little place with gardens, beach, rock diving, and even a record player between two lawn chairs, playing music from the 40's.

I stayed there at Salaam Shores a while, planning my next tp - I am enjoying this sim-hopping, but sure would be nice to find someone to talk to in these lands (except at the dungeons and torture places) . Am I lonely? No, I have lots of friends to talk to through IM chatting as I make my way through SL - but I have to wonder, when I log on and see that there are 74,000 others online with me right now - where are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment