Sunday, May 10, 2009

Reason for the Journey

Today, contemplating the beginning of my fourth year on Second Life, and chatting with my eclectic artist friend, Parrot, I made the decision to begin this journey, a walkabout of Second Life. I have always ben an explorer here; Parrot suggested I make my way across the continents, and it appealed to me. I am not a shopper, and I do not go to the clubs. I have always been enchanted by the creativity of SL residents, and often spend my hours on SL by sim-hopping.

I almost left SL this week for good. It is not an easy place for someone who is single in RL and holds out the foolish hope that someday the right avatar, who is hooked to the right man, might show up....I need something to occupy my imagination. So, PN is putting the bullet proof armor on her heart again, taking a deep breath, and starting out on a new adventure. Look out world, here she comes.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the journey--I hope you write often. We'll be here listening... :)

    ReplyDelete