Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rest Stop

As wtih all journeys, in real life or Second Life, there must be a period of rest so the journey may continue. PN will be offline for several days, returning the week of the 26th of May to begin again.

So far, it has been great fun, and I have found, between the dungeons, some wondrous places along the way. All the while I have been chatting with my longtime friends, and sharing the finds with them, and enhancing our friendship along the way.

I will be back! (didn't MacArthur say that?) For my American friends, Happy Memorial Day, and thanks to those who were in service to our country. For my foreign friends, hope all is well.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice blog! Will check it to stay in touch with my friend Perfect and find new fun places around SL. Best on this blog. Zak

    ReplyDelete