Thursday, May 14, 2009

Don't know much about art, but know weird when i see it.....



My title for this statue: Permanent Impotence

Gravity's Rainbow 193,85,33, very nice gallery. Also went to a beautiful place called New Earthstar Ascenders, 179,129,32, with some gorgeous shapes and colors and quartz crystals, a genie's bottle and beautiful music. Landmarked this one for peaceful moments during walkabout. Doum Doum Island is the home of Percussus Mall, and when I checked out the owner's profile, he is letting the world know he is getting married at the end of May. Partnering is a strange concept to PN - she has never partnered and probably never will. It's that freedom thing. But I am so pleased for those who find love, in whatever form, in whatever life.

Twisted Thorn is an elegant building that sells antiques (pixels put together in 2003?) - building is very well made, with stained glass windows and dark wood floors. Easy on the avi eyes.

My longtime friend Sunn Thunders (we met in 06) recommended I add twitter to this blog, and I am thinking about it. Sunn is a fantastic artist - his sculptures are like virtual dreams.

When I was on Harlequin 70,101,26, there was a haunted house and a phone was ringing - could not find the phone to answer it - was probably Satan - LOL - oh well, maybe he'll text me instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment