Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mixed Bag

Next hop was to Bermuda Cove, 151,130,29, a stone castle built on a rocky island, flying the American flag. There were even cannons, but I could not make them fire (damn! PN loves explosions) - this formidible place is for sale at $24,500 a week (maybe the keys to the castle come with firing instructions). Hopped from there to the next island, White Shores, at 130,159,24 - mainly a men's clothing store with unsettling music. Was thrown out of a boat and two jeeps - pouting now -

Tried to go to aptly named Nevernever land - was thrown off. Next was a cute place called Moochie Moochie, with a country western bar, mudwrestling (PN does not like to get dirty) and bullriding. I really wanted to try the bullride, a fearsome beast, but the figure does not stay still long enough to get a good right click on him. So I wandered around the place some more: there is a garden with a swing built for two - and a gadget called a prim finder?

TP'd to the next island, Pulse Point, a corporate island I guess, but nothing to tell a wandering soul what they were selling. This is the problem with most marketing on SL - no direction, no information. Left quickly.

Palmae Keys, 48,64,21, is lovely! Treehouses in a jungle, with lots of water and birds. On Enchanted Isles, i found a little solarium in a valley, where someone had their private stash of marijuana growing in a hydroponic setup! Too cool!

And then, I went to an island where the owners obviously do not want visitors.....I rezzed in a toilet bowl and when I looked up, there was a huge man peeing into the toilet! Yipes! Before I could remove myself I was flushed back to my home base - very creative, but ewwwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment