Monday, May 18, 2009

How Very Odd......


Don't really know where to start tonight. Should I talk about the chicken I met named Cocky, at place where you can do a lapdance on a stack of old used car tires, or get romantic on a rusted out old car? (Red Gold Green 209,194,23)

Or talk about Equilibrium Cove, 113,142,21, where it was under construction but I became quite enamored with the profile of the builder and sent him an IM? A pirate prince, have not met one of those yet!

Don't want to think about Mystix Cove, 87,58,21, with its cages and torture equipment, getting rather bored at finding those. At Hochburg, 161,154,23, I met a doberman named Sparta.

Sapphire Lagoon, 136,218,24, is the re-creation or sim of Galveston Island - been to the real one, this is much nicer.

But the best sim of the day was Dandolo, and I can't find the address but WILL - beautiful surroundings, and instead of music you can listen to someone having sex. The girl involved sounded like she was having a grand time!
To end a day full of animals and animal sounds, I shall talk about the well-armed rabbit (pictured above) who I met at Aussie d Alliez, 233,236,27. He was very nice, gave me a list of all the army bases on sl, and asked if I knew where he could find a job as a male dancer where emotion would not be required.
I think that says it all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment